• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Page 2 of Batman 1?
3 3

71 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2022 at 7:43 PM, Readcomix said:

Just funnin’ ya, Oak. 

I’ve got a Superman 14 remnant (14 interior wraps) and can’t bring myself to cut it up even though a bunch of collectors may enjoy a page. I do have a complete one, so I don’t t need the remnant in any way. I only have it because it came in a Golden Age lot I had bought for a Jackpot 1. But I have no need for it, no plan for it, and can’t bring myself to piece it out. And that’s just a chunk of a book that’s all about the cover.

I couldnt do it either. It's kind of counter productive to how a collectors mind works, no?

Cool page, but as others have said, not for 6KUSD. I have smaller keys I'd rather put that towards. But hey, you do you. It does look rather nice. 

On 1/20/2022 at 12:46 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Cool page, but as others have said, not for 6KUSD. I have smaller keys I'd rather put that towards. But hey, you do you. It does look rather nice. 

I'd rather have a complete book with an awesome cover, that's for sure.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:31 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

But he looks like dog water, and it's not close to a complete comic book.

I bet you'd buy that Action Comics #1 shrapnel, eh?

If Superman wasn’t on the cover of   Action comics 1 and was on the first page i would buy that page I sure would!

Edited by Bo1983

On 1/20/2022 at 4:44 PM, Shrevvy said:

So, if you found this in a box you would throw it away?

If not, it is not worthless even to you. 

That's purely hypothetical and a completely unlikely scenario....lol