• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My package is still sitting at USPS
1 1

20 posts in this topic

The tracking number shows my package was arrived at USPS in Sarasota since January 28 but CGC hasn't picked up my package.

It passed the deadline for the private signature series was last Monday and the customer service told me not to worry.

Yes frankly, I am worried.  I want my books are in CGC's hands and are being recorded in their system.   Why is my package still sitting at USPS for four days?  It's still bothering me.

Is that normal for CGC employees to pick them up in few days later?

Your package is probably in their mail room, which I believe has its own zip code.  It's not at the local post office.  A CGC moderator might confirm this, we'll see. 

They aren't quick to open packages in general.  If CS already told you not to worry about it, that is the best info you are going to get.

On 2/2/2022 at 11:45 PM, Lightning55 said:

Your package is probably in their mail room, which I believe has its own zip code.  It's not at the local post office.  A CGC moderator might confirm this, we'll see. 

They aren't quick to open packages in general.  If CS already told you not to worry about it, that is the best info you are going to get.

I marked "GP" on the package.  It stands for George Perez and will be pulled out of the stack immediately. The data would have entered right away.  I called the customer service twice to see if they picked up the packages. They haven't picked them up. Yes, it's frustrated.

On 2/3/2022 at 5:09 AM, JollyComics said:

I called the customer service twice to see if they picked up the packages. They haven't picked them up.

On 2/3/2022 at 12:45 AM, Lightning55 said:

Your package is probably in their mail room, which I believe has its own zip code.  It's not at the local post office. 

On 2/2/2022 at 11:45 PM, Lightning55 said:

10 miles apart?  :baiting:   Probably they think it's too far for them to pick them up.

1822375565_ScreenShot2022-02-03at9_01_27AM.thumb.png.f8b4c79a3f5ef768590ac2b4255c6161.png 

On 2/3/2022 at 5:09 AM, JollyComics said:

I marked "GP" on the package.  It stands for George Perez and will be pulled out of the stack immediately. The data would have entered right away.  I called the customer service twice to see if they picked up the packages. They haven't picked them up. Yes, it's frustrated.

I believe their "PO Box" is their warehouse/mailroom, which I'm sure is huge.

My GP books were "delivered", but they haven't been entered into the system yet.

On 2/3/2022 at 1:08 PM, Ryan. said:

I have two packages delivered on 1/10 and still not entered into the system. Maybe I should start a thread. hm

Two packages, two threads.

On 2/3/2022 at 3:31 PM, sevans1979 said:

Don’t get it pressed 

image.gif.c3809ddfd1698e4fd328cb524177db47.gif

(thumbsu Right-0!

Actually, I have two copies (restoration removal then pressing) are still at CCS since 10/21.  I probably won't see them beyond August 2022.  That is why I own the pressing machine since 2009.

On 2/5/2022 at 11:33 PM, lizards2 said:

Sorry about your weiner.

Mine is perfectly intact.  I have nothing to frustrate with mine.

Other guy I don't involve with...

Your pervert-state mind is needed to be toned down methinking....