• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Five Favorite Cheap Comics
5 5

199 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2022 at 3:54 PM, october said:

I mean, you saw me post a Howdy Doody comic, right? :insane:

Luckily, I keep eyebleach at hand for such occasions.

On 2/8/2022 at 1:16 PM, october said:

1. Brutal cover. Look at his face! It's a western though, so basically toxic waste. I keep it separated from my other comics so it won't infect them with its lameness. 

001 (207).jpg

Such an awesome cover. I share your concerns re infectious lameness though. I went looking for this cover after the first time you posted it, and so far the only shot I've had at a copy was if I bought the entire run of Dead-Eye Western as a lot. It seemed dangerous to introduce that many westerns into my collection all at once, so I passed.

On 2/8/2022 at 3:44 PM, Point Five said:

Such an awesome cover. I share your concerns re infectious lameness though. I went looking for this cover after the first time you posted it, and so far the only shot I've had at a copy was if I bought the entire run of Dead-Eye Western as a lot. It seemed dangerous to introduce that many westerns into my collection all at once, so I passed.

Oh yeah, good no-buy. Your boxes would have risen up in revolt.

I haven't seen many either, though I think I had a second copy awhile back. Despite scarcity, bet it's still under $100.