• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top Five Favorite Cheap Comics
5 5

199 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2022 at 10:13 AM, Readcomix said:

:cloud9:

And to think this beauty of a book sat in a sales thread with no takers till it was reduced in price when I noticed it. I grabbed it as soon as I saw it!

On 2/13/2022 at 10:18 AM, Jayman said:

And to think this beauty of a book sat in a sales thread with no takers till it was reduced in price when I noticed it. I grabbed it as soon as I saw it!

Underrated love book not rare by no means but who wouldn't love that cover :luhv:

On 2/13/2022 at 10:24 AM, Jayman said:

Romance is usually outside my collecting focus but every now and then a cover just calls to me and I can’t resist. Especially if they are still on the cheap side! This is another example.

Real Love # 42.JPG

Sweet! It’s a great genre with lots of strong art beyond the (deservedly) high-profile Bakers and Coles etc. I keep telling myself to pile up Alice Kirkpatrick covers before they explode. 

On 2/13/2022 at 3:59 AM, Mr. Lady Luck said:

Five more...

These affordable golden age crime beauties were a steal...

5729659.jpg

cri5.92a.jpg

Document_2021-05-03_075359 (3).jpg

PhotoScan (27).jpg

Kerry_Drake_Detectice_Cases_33.jpg

Crime books have always been and for the most part, still are cheap. There are of course exceptions. Some fun stuff inside those covers. Crime and Justice is a great title!