• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Umm…where did my books go?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I sent in 25 books back in June 2021….I didnt understand CGC would split the order out for some moderns without pressing and some with pressing and so on. So basically I got the 8 modern books back recently and had emails for tracking and everything was fine. Now cgc shows the whole order complete, not tracking available for the other 17 books I still have not gotten back. Trying not to panic..but seriously…as of right now, you would think your books as just gone in the wind like the Grinch took them. Lol

You don't have an entry or entries on your dashboard for the other 17 books? 

When they split them out, each tier sent directly to grading should get its own submission number.  Books going to CCS should also have submission numbers based on tiers.  Your dashboard is blank?

The dashboard view only goes back 8 months, but if you sent them in June they should still be on the dashboard.  Takes them a long time to even acknowledge the arrival.

Edited by Lightning55