• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Bone 1
5 5

22 posts in this topic

9.4 . Quite a number of Spine ticks. Is that a crease on the back bottom left cover ? Could drop to a 9.0. Dunno if a pressing would help to bump up the grade.  Best to take the book out of the bag though when asking for opinions on grading. 

I had owned many of them in past.  Wished I held them little longer but Jeff Smith wore out my patient.  He keeps changing many hands with Hollywood since 2008.

Anyway, I am very familiar with Bone #1 well.   Since it has easy telltale defects,  you have multiple stress marks on the spine plus the small crease on the corner that broke color.

It's safe to say in the range of 7.0 to 8.0.  Make sure your book is properly pressed to keep it higher slightly.

Envy that you have it!

On 2/15/2022 at 2:11 PM, ivegotneatstuff said:

7.5 that crease on the back along with all the spine nicks to me drops it below an 8 unfortunately ..but who knows!

Yeah, I was debating between 7.0 - 7.5 - 8.0... had the crease been an inch long I'd be firmly in the 7.5 with the spine ticks. But we shall see... Kinda tough to set an FMV when there aren't too many sales. Guess I'll send it Express tier with a press and hope for an 8.5  :grin:

On 2/15/2022 at 2:11 PM, ivegotneatstuff said:

7.5 that crease on the back along with all the spine nicks to me drops it below an 8 unfortunately ..but who knows!

Exactly how I see it.