• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Winter Edition (#1) Final Round
6 6

115 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 2/19/2022 at 9:55 PM, grendelbo said:

So I have until Sunday evening to get my pretend grades in, right? Waiting on 1 last contestant?

Even though I'm out of the top 10 I want to keep up my procrastination streak for this contest. Can I wait one more day?

The reveal will be shortly after 8:00 PM eastern time Sunday.  

• Administrator

So, the spreadsheet has some errors again this round.  I am going to calculate them on paper tonight.  I will also determine final rankings for the prize picking, and get everything ready to set up the prize thread so the winners can choose their prizes.  None of the results or final rankings will be posted tonight.  I want to review them with Matt tomorrow, and should be able to post the results, final rankings and have the prize thread all set up for the winners early afternoon tomorrow.  I'll set it up so you guys can just choose your prize and cross it off the list for the next person.  I don't think we need a time limit for picking.  Nor do I think I need to be there to monitor it.  Although, I will check in a few times to make sure it is running smoothly.