• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Con 2022 Jun 24-26 Charlotte NC
5 5

131 posts in this topic

I was there for about 45 minutes on Friday evening and then all day Saturday.  I just took a test and it came up as negative.   I do feel a little off though.  Going to take another one later tonight to be sure.  

Three of us flew from Tallahassee and we were there all day Friday and Saturday. I didn't have any symptoms but wanted to make sure before I returned to work. I tested negative on Wednesday and the other two have not reported any symptoms 

On 7/1/2022 at 9:40 PM, Dormian said:

Do we have dates for 2023?

I believe it is June 16-18, 2023

Edited by picon3
Mistake

On 6/30/2022 at 7:31 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

You’re now the 6th person I’ve heard of That picked up Covid at Heroscon.

just out of curiosity, did you fly in?  

It's a bit unfortunate but wouldn't be surprised. The newest variant is just too infectious. 

Edited by Wolverinex

On 7/1/2022 at 2:14 PM, chrisco37 said:

I was there for about 45 minutes on Friday evening and then all day Saturday.  I just took a test and it came up as negative.   I do feel a little off though.  Going to take another one later tonight to be sure.  

Just an update here...I guess I got lucky.  My second test came up negative and I felt fine that day & since.