• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Con 2022 Jun 24-26 Charlotte NC
5 5

131 posts in this topic

On 6/25/2022 at 12:20 AM, Terry JSA said:

Unfortunately I was only able to the convention on Friday and not the rest of the weekend. BUT, I did find the book I’ve been searching for! 

If I create a sales thread liquidating the rest of my collection, you know why. :wink:

842B3A99-B426-4A74-B915-6506142D1A30.jpeg

Congrats!!!

On 6/25/2022 at 12:20 AM, Terry JSA said:

Unfortunately I was only able to the convention on Friday and not the rest of the weekend. BUT, I did find the book I’ve been searching for! 

If I create a sales thread liquidating the rest of my collection, you know why. :wink:

842B3A99-B426-4A74-B915-6506142D1A30.jpeg

Amazing book Terry!:golfclap:

I might have misinterpreted my post, but that All-American #16 isn’t mine. I was just excited to finally find one that’ll be for sale after MONTHS of searching and waiting. 

Unfortunately I couldn’t buy it since it’s going to be in an upcoming ComicConnect auction.

But it will be mine though, and I do mean it. :devil:

On 6/26/2022 at 4:19 PM, dover said:

first day working for Mr Dale Roberts and he says, “hey Dover, how much do you like sitting in a van? I have a cool van outside and if you get in line  early I’ll let you sit in it for 2 hours.”

Comic books are so cool!

:bigsmile:

Booth helper n00b.

Im exhausted but had a blast. Stayed all three days. Found alot of what i was looking for this time. I actually think i purchased some slabs from @arexcrooke and didnt realize it was his booth until i left. 

Ill post some pics after work today. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves after the two year lay off!

We were there Friday and Saturday. Picked up 3 four color duck books to fill some holes, a sketch book cover by Dan Parent with Betty and Veronica (my first ever sketch book), and bought a 1967 Fillmore poster with Pink Floyd which was a complete impulse buy. We had a great time and we are already planning for next year.

Edited by Dormian

On 6/27/2022 at 2:03 PM, Dormian said:

We were there Friday and Saturday. Picked up 3 four color duck books to fill some holes, a sketch book cover by Dan Parent with Betty and Veronica (my first ever sketch book), and bought a 1967 Fillmore poster with Pink Floyd which was a complete impulse buy. We had a great time and we are already planning for next year.

You see the vendor that had all the concert flyers etc? They had some REALLY nice stuff.