• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Fess up - who bought one of these....
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Saw them on the back of many a Warren Magazine - so did anyone actually buy one - and if so, got any pics of you playing Boomer or Starbuck out in the woods!

CCF19022022.thumb.jpg.e5a1dd0c18e4251f482e9eee47bdb3cc.jpg

On 2/19/2022 at 10:58 AM, shadroch said:

I had a friend who showed up to an outdoor gathering wearing one of those. I'm not sure what he was thinking, but he was ridiculed and I never saw the jacket again.

Please tell me he strutted in there wearing the matching helmet that kid is holding. lol

On 2/19/2022 at 7:13 PM, KirbyJack said:

My friend Mark got permission from our middle school to film an entire movie called “Battleschool Middlestar”.

I was Starbuck, so I had a fairly close costume. 

^^

On 2/19/2022 at 7:54 PM, Brock said:

:thisthreadisuselesswithoutpics:

I'll be at my Mom's next week I'll look thru the old albums see if I can find a pic :gossip:

On 2/20/2022 at 5:11 AM, shadroch said:

Eisenhower jackets were fairly popular at the time and this was just one with fancy buckles.

Just thinking that in the US a brown suede jacket would be popular. Apart from the shoulder patches and buckles, that’s all it is.  

I was hoping to get a pilot's jacket from the Propworx auction of the gear from the new show. They went way over the estimates, and in the end all I got was a screen-used coin (if I'd waited I could have got notes included and at a cheaper price) and a nameplate from a member of the quorum of twelve. The nameplate was a complete waste of money, it wasn't even on screen.