• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signing Event
2 2

5 posts in this topic

I'm submitting an already slabbed CGC comic to a signing event, and I was sent instructions on how to properly package my comic, but it was for only raw comics. My question is should I still use a window bag over the slab? How should I pack this and still get the location where the signature goes correct? 

• Administrator

Hello, 

Already graded and slabbed books can be sent in as in. You do not need to send in a window bag with it. If you would like to have use a specific window bag for that book, you can send it in tapped to the slab. However it is up to the individual who is signing to decide if they will sign in your window or not. 

On 2/21/2022 at 5:25 PM, mmasterson said:

Hello, 

Already graded and slabbed books can be sent in as in. You do not need to send in a window bag with it. If you would like to have use a specific window bag for that book, you can send it in tapped to the slab. However it is up to the individual who is signing to decide if they will sign in your window or not. 

Thank you!

I'd like to submit for the Venom event it says I need to buy a yellow window bag and when I checked on the site they are backorder so my question is how do I submit a book if I don't have a window bag and CGC has them on backorder?

• Administrator
On 2/23/2022 at 3:13 AM, DravinClaw said:

I'd like to submit for the Venom event it says I need to buy a yellow window bag and when I checked on the site they are backorder so my question is how do I submit a book if I don't have a window bag and CGC has them on backorder?

Hello

Here is a thread to show you how to make your own window bags.