• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My morning

33 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2022 at 12:49 PM, shadroch said:

Just raise your prices and allow people to re-spin until they get the valuable 50% off strip. 

hm Better be careful... sounds like you're ripping off a very well known dealer out of Denver who is quite litigious... 

On 2/23/2022 at 12:18 PM, jaybuck43 said:

hm Better be careful... sounds like you're ripping off a very well known dealer out of Denver who is quite litigious... 

Taking inspiration from a person who has constantly changed business models and has outlasted almost all of their competitors 

On 2/23/2022 at 11:38 AM, Gaard said:

I wonder if he would've thought it's a scam if he would've got the biggest discount on the wheel?

No.....but then we run into a problem from the other side. :ohnoez:

1145181472_BobWheel5.jpg.9b8d648457d82b869135724cd8368431.jpg

On 2/23/2022 at 10:29 AM, F For Fake said:

It could be that I'm just getting older, and grumpier, but it is increasingly seeming like

1. Most people don't/can't/won't read anything they don't want to, regardless of how obvious it is.

2. They do not expect to be held accountable for not doing the reading.

I don't know what the answer is, so I'm just setting folks on fire at random.

This. Too many people simply just don't read.

I've used the Tilt-A-Whirl on Bob's site plenty of times. It was always crystal clear and there was never a question. But then again I read things before I buy/bid. The only reason I haven't used it lately is that there aren't any other books I'm interested in. And I've gotten plenty of deals - it's not rigged like at the carnival when you're trying win the stuffed animal bear for your date so she hopefully lets you get to second base.

But I digress. To echo @eddly spinning the wheel is fun. It affects the pleasure centers in your brain - especially when you get the 50% off spot -  and I look forward to doing it again when the Wheel of Fortune has new books to choose from.

And the sh*t user Bob mentioned should be shamed EVERYWHERE and his credit score ruined. Drag the creep into the village square. Scumbag.