• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does every card have to get subgrades when submitting a bulk order?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Sending in a bulk submission and wondering if I can select certain cards to get sub grades? I don't need all the cards to have sub grades but there are certain ones within the bulk sub that I would like to have sub grades. are sub grades an all or nothing thing now with bulk subs?

On 2/26/2022 at 12:13 PM, EpicPulls said:

Sending in a bulk submission and wondering if I can select certain cards to get sub grades? I don't need all the cards to have sub grades but there are certain ones within the bulk sub that I would like to have sub grades. are sub grades an all or nothing thing now with bulk subs?

Your able to add subgrades to which ever cards you want in a submission. Just select which ones you want subgrades when your adding the card to the submission.

On 2/26/2022 at 10:24 AM, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Your able to add subgrades to which ever cards you want in a submission. Just select which ones you want subgrades when your adding the card to the submission.

This is how I did it with my first submission. But now with the new submission form you choose sub grades before you add any cards.

On 2/26/2022 at 1:34 PM, EpicPulls said:

This is how I did it with my first submission. But now with the new submission form you choose sub grades before you add any cards.

Same. It appears to me also that it’s not possible anymore. Have to send those ones in separately in econ tier or do all of the bulk with subs  

On 2/26/2022 at 1:51 PM, JohnBurke said:

Same. It appears to me also that it’s not possible anymore. Have to send those ones in separately in econ tier or do all of the bulk with subs  

just figured it out. You can add multiple bulk submissions to a single order. so you can do 10 bulk with sub grades and 40 bulk no sub grades on the same order.