• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Standard submission half with custom label mean shipping back different times ?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Yes it does

Dont ask me why, special labels are shipped seperate.

Idk why

I've never chosen them myself manually, but there should be a disclaimer. If there is not, I'm surprised this doesnt come up more often.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:53 PM, tonybalazs said:

Hi 

As I mentioned in title, if I send 10 standard and 5 are getting a custom label will they ship at different times in diff packages ? 

thanks for help and exp

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 3/1/2022 at 7:05 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes it does

Dont ask me why, special labels are shipped seperate.

Idk why

I've never chosen them myself manually, but there should be a disclaimer. If there is not, I'm surprised this doesnt come up more often.

It doesn't come up because you can't put them on the same submission in the first place.  As soon as you tried to mix label and non-label, there would be an error. 

They have to be on separate submissions, double admin fee, shipping 2 packages back to you instead of 1.  The only thing that helps is that you can send them together, identified separately.

Yes I’ve gone ahead and done custom on all my standard under one submission , thanks. But that really annoys me. I have 15 moderns and I really wanted that wolverine custom on my wolverine #1. Urg