• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Submissions in the same box not entered at the same time?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Curious if this is a common occurrence before I breathlessly call CGC customer service. I sent in two submissions in the same package that were received by CGC on 2/10. One submission was for grading and the other was a 4 book reholder submission. My grading submission was logged as received on 3/9, but the reholder still hasn't hit my account. In the past I've always had different submissions shipped in the same package logged at the same time. Starting to get nervous about the reholder submission, but if it's standard practice for CGC to log submissions from the same package days apart it will set my mind at ease.

On 3/11/2022 at 7:01 PM, MadGenius said:

Curious if this is a common occurrence before I breathlessly call CGC customer service. I sent in two submissions in the same package that were received by CGC on 2/10. One submission was for grading and the other was a 4 book reholder submission. My grading submission was logged as received on 3/9, but the reholder still hasn't hit my account. In the past I've always had different submissions shipped in the same package logged at the same time. Starting to get nervous about the reholder submission, but if it's standard practice for CGC to log submissions from the same package days apart it will set my mind at ease.

I talked to CS back in January and they have different "departments" in receiving based on the service.  This was explained to help separate for the in-house signings, so I am not sure how it affects other services.  But I could see it affecting others with the load is heavy for that specific service at the time of receipt.

Update -- I called CGC to ask about the missing submission. Customer Service rep was very nice and was able to locate it based on the order number and tracking info. Apparently it's been sitting in Receiving for a few days without being entered in the system. Not sure why that happened, but I was assured it would be hitting my account within the next couple of days.

On 3/15/2022 at 2:38 PM, Wall-Crawler said:

I sent in one fast track and one slow track sub in the same box. Tracking tool says they arrived but still not entered into the system and should have been weeks ago. 

Oh and customer service has not yet replied to my inquiry.

Sigh.

Time to email again...

I would call them after following up with another the email.  I have found calling seems to get better results, at least for me.

edit - just not accounting, always go to CS 1st and see if they will reach out for you.

Edited by Crops068