• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's wrong with me?
2 2

25 posts in this topic

I haven't bought, sold or even looked at a comicbook in probably two months now I think. I don't know what's the problem. 

I searched WebMD, but I couldn't find anything that matched those symptoms. Is there anything I need to worry about?

Is there a pill or ointment that will help? 

Any suggestions?

On 3/17/2022 at 5:11 PM, MattTheDuck said:
On 3/17/2022 at 5:01 PM, lizards2 said:

I've got of list of 98 items that are wrong with you. Will send a PM.

Is that arranged alphabetically or chronologically?

That's 99.

Fluctuation in interest is absolutely normal.  

Although, the insane price increases for back issues would scare anyone off. Again, that’s completely rational.

On 3/18/2022 at 9:47 AM, jcjames said:

I haven't bought, sold or even looked at a comicbook in probably two months now I think. I don't know what's the problem. 

I searched WebMD, but I couldn't find anything that matched those symptoms. Is there anything I need to worry about?

Any suggestions?

Sounds like you need a new series to be passionate about. 

I was that way for a while, couldn't read anything non-Fantastic Four, then I decided to do a complete read of IDW's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, via the IDW Complete Collections. I'm only on volume 2, with further volumes in the mail to me as we speak, but I'm absolutely loving it so far. And I know a bit about what's to come, and it's definitely got my attention. It's reinvigorated my love for comics again. 

Sounds like you might need something similar. 

On 3/17/2022 at 5:47 PM, jcjames said:

Any suggestions?

Lay off the bacon!!!

521C2CAB-C491-4C9B-B802-153EFB8E344C.gif