• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Sign-up Thread
25 25

278 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 4/5/2022 at 8:45 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Here's the current alpha-sorted list.

Would a few posts in Gold, Silver, Bronze etc help spread the word?

Thanks Steve!  Yes, I think a few posts in the forums would help.  I have not notified marketing to advertise this contest.  I want to give regular board members plenty of time to sign up.  

On 4/5/2022 at 1:55 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks Steve!  Yes, I thing a few posts in the forums would help.  I have not notified marketing to advertise this contest.  I want to give regular board members plenty of time to sign up.  

I'll do a few now with links....

On 4/5/2022 at 7:55 AM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks Steve!  Yes, I thing a few posts in the forums would help.  I have not notified marketing to advertise this contest.  I want to give regular board members plenty of time to sign up.  

Thank you for this.  I know all of us appreciate it. :)

@flashlites

@fastballspecial

@TheGeneral

@timguerrero

@Dr. A

Guys, you all just missed the cut last time - plenty of spaces left at the moment :)

On 4/4/2022 at 7:05 PM, CGC Mike said:

Yes, it is grading credit.

Instead of grading credit, how about offering something REALLY valuable, like an express pass that guarantees your books will be processed and returned to you within 30 days (30 book limit or something).  After reading some of the threads around here, I think many people would be happier with that than a couple hundred off.

In any case, I probably won't be interested in taking advantage of the prize--I'm in it for the fun and self-aggrandizement--but it was just a thought.