• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Sign-up Thread
25 25

278 posts in this topic

On 4/23/2022 at 8:29 AM, CGC Mike said:

I am going to start sending out PM's this weekend for the contest, because I just don't have enough time to do it during regular business hours.  We will shoot for this starting Monday April 25th at 8:00 PM Eastern time.  

:) 

On 4/23/2022 at 8:55 AM, Bird said:

thought at first maybe I was getting my first points/warning!

What have you been posting? hm

In all fairness.  I too got the message and I also had the same thought. Although definitely not my first and really did think that is what the message was about. :roflmao:

On 4/23/2022 at 8:29 AM, CGC Mike said:

I am going to start sending out PM's this weekend for the contest, because I just don't have enough time to do it during regular business hours.  We will shoot for this starting Monday April 25th at 8:00 PM Eastern time.  

Thank you for all of your hard work!

On 4/23/2022 at 9:33 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

What have you been posting? hm

In all fairness.  I too got the message and I also had the same thought. Although definitely not my first and really did think that is what the message was about. :roflmao:

well, yesterday I said the first appearance of Titan was in my pants.

• Administrator

Everyone that has signed up for the contest should have received a PM from me.  Also, I have some good news.  If you remember in the last contest, the scans were large for the first round, and much smaller for the remaining rounds.  Matt and I were able to fix this problem today, and I have nice, large scans for this contest.  Actually, Matt deserves the credit.  I complained, and he found a way to send them to me so I would have nice, large scans to post.   

I will post round 1 Monday at 8:00 PM Eastern time.  :smile:

On 4/24/2022 at 2:43 AM, CGC Mike said:

Actually, Matt deserves the credit.  I complained, and he found a way to send them to me so I would have nice, large scans to post.   

So Matt put the gloss on it, you're saying.

385764751_policesquad.gif.492bffebc0727b276f2b5d98c509fd43.gif

I hope it's not too early to submit my first grade:

It's better than premature encapsulation...

On 4/26/2022 at 10:52 AM, Galen130 said:

Sorry, bud.....already started. (shrug)

I'm grading this response a 1.8 qualified :).. oh well - at least now I know I will have 5 weeks of peaceful, uninterrupted sleep .. while the rest of you suffer with night sweats zzz:roflmao:

Edited by ivegotneatstuff

I’m very sorry that I missed signing up. I guess I’ll be playing with myself…uh…by myself.:whistle: