• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas contest 2021........................What Happened???
4 4

36 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2022 at 2:42 PM, DR.X said:

The pile from last year was already counted, ticketed, and photographed for the contest. It's long gone.

Screenshot 2022-03-08 6.51.00 PM.png

On 4/4/2022 at 4:55 PM, DR.X said:
On 4/4/2022 at 4:53 PM, thunsicker said:

$1376.69

^^

About time I won a Dr X contest!  (Actually I think I came in 4th or 5th about 6 years ago and got an awesome omnibus which I've read many times)

On 4/4/2022 at 2:41 PM, DR.X said:

So many cards and letters have been pouring in ( eye roll ), thought I'd chime in here about my annual contest that did not launch last year. The contest was all set up. Prizes boxed up and ready to go, and tons of new animated giph's to bust everyone's chops.

I got sick. Very sick. Not going into detail, but I'm fine now, no worries. Water won't drown me, fire won't burn me, and the ground won't hold me.

I was going to launch it after the New Year, but stuff just kept popping up, and I kept putting it off.  :whatthe:

I think it's a bit late now to call it a Christmas contest, so I think I'll just hold the stuff here till this Dec, as I think the spirit of the holiday is long gone. Anyway, I know you dorks been losing sleep so thought I would just ease you're minds, the contest will still go on.

giphy.gif

20220404_152857.jpg

Glad you got over the corona beer virus. lol

Seriously, happy you’re better.  Getting sick, or abducted by aliens, is the worst.  I was just starting to know you, but that ain’t the way to ignore me. :whistle:

I’m thinking Christmas in July!!! :banana:

C75F36F1-F36C-4A36-AA9E-00A6075BBB8D.jpeg

On 4/4/2022 at 3:41 PM, DR.X said:

So many cards and letters have been pouring in ( eye roll ), thought I'd chime in here about my annual contest that did not launch last year. The contest was all set up. Prizes boxed up and ready to go, and tons of new animated giph's to bust everyone's chops.

I got sick. Very sick. Not going into detail, but I'm fine now, no worries. Water won't drown me, fire won't burn me, and the ground won't hold me.

I was going to launch it after the New Year, but stuff just kept popping up, and I kept putting it off.  :whatthe:

I think it's a bit late now to call it a Christmas contest, so I think I'll just hold the stuff here till this Dec, as I think the spirit of the holiday is long gone. Anyway, I know you dorks been losing sleep so thought I would just ease you're minds, the contest will still go on.

giphy.gif

20220404_152857.jpg

Glad you are ok.  Sorry to hear you were sick!

On 4/5/2022 at 12:45 PM, DR.X said:

The switch boards here are always open to anyone.

giphy.gif

Ya last you mentioned was that you might feel better or things were looking up, vaguely remember that, but you weren't sure and to play it by ear.

I'd feel bad if I never reached out though haha. I'll take it to heart next time. :cheers:

Glad you're feeling better, good Doctor! Have to admit, it may have been interesting to see how the prize giveaway would have gone down if you'd shipped during a fevered, delusional state.

"I got a really cool hardcover!"

"Oh, well I got some napkins, loose teeth, and a threatening letter."

"That's nothing, I got $1200 in quarters!"

Good to hear you're up and about and feeling like yourself. Go kick some butt!