• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

33 SLABS - CLOSED
5 5

75 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2022 at 5:20 PM, Math Teacher said:

I would say that you have some nice books, but that would be an understatement!

IKR?

I was looking through this thread with my jaw on the floor looking at some of the prices.  This one's $18k.  This one's $26k.  This one's $12k.

I can't even imagine having a little garage sale and raising $200,000.

This is a world I will forever see from the outside, but I'm impressed by the dedication.

On 4/4/2022 at 3:26 PM, Axe Elf said:

IKR?

I was looking through this thread with my jaw on the floor looking at some of the prices.  This one's $18k.  This one's $26k.  This one's $12k.

I can't even imagine having a little garage sale and raising $200,000.

This is a world I will forever see from the outside, but I'm impressed by the dedication.

Seriously.  I could spend my remaining 2022 comic "budget," along with my 2023 and 2024 comic "budgets" and barely scratch the surface of what I'd like to have from this thread.  Someday, I hope to be this guy.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:45 PM, aelelarkin said:

You guys should have been around last summer.  These are just what’s left of a 250+ slab collection.  I’m hoping that all of the new owners are happy with books that I cherished for many years.

I have 3 thankyou.  Tempted to grab a 4th