• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership Cancellation
1 1

26 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2023 at 4:34 PM, Brian K Brock said:

I would like to cancel my membership.There really should be an easier way to do this.

Cancel this man's membership. And I'll cancel mine once my final submission gets to me, which has been there for over two months. Change the labels and grading standards back, all your customers are losing money with the new labels. Turnaround times are terrible. We were given no notice that turnarounds would become the way they are. There is no communication or outreach to your customer base to explain what's going on, but we can all assume the worst. We all deserve refunds for our memberships. We paid for the OLD CGC, then CGC changed everything for the worse. We didn't pay for this. Surely there's nothing in our membership agreements that state we don't get reimbursed if the company changes literally everything about itself. Maybe we will find out more if a class-action lawsuit ever comes to fruition.

• Administrator

Hello @Brian K Brock

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize that we missed your message, but I see that you were able to turn off autorenewal on 12/20/2023. With autorenewal disabled, no additional action is needed. You will not be charged any additional membership fee unless you initiate a renewal or upgrade. 

If you need any additional help please let us know. 

• Administrator

Hello @Poké-Oh! TCG

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry you have not had a good experience recently. We do our best to update turnaround times online with weekly updates on the services and fees page and we apologize for any unforeseen delays. If you have any specific issue you would like help with please feel free to reach out to us. 

If you do not wish to renew your membership, you can turn off auto-renewal online very easily. Simply use this link Membership Auto-Renewal and uncheck the auto-renewal option. Your account will expire at the end of the current membership period. 

If you need any additional assistance, please let us know.