• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another Ebay seller shipping failure.
2 2

50 posts in this topic

If not spelled out in the auction, I ALWAYS ask sellers - BEFORE I bid - how they plan to package the comic.  If I don't like what I'm hearing, I'll tell them how to do it properly.  Most are grateful for the information and are glad to do it.  If I get refusal or radio silence, I don't buy/bid.

Edited by pemart1966

On 8/6/2022 at 1:33 PM, MR SigS said:

It may not matter, and it may not even be an indication of anything, but the shipper's thumbnail is painted black. 

A collector's inexperienced ex, maybe?

EDIT: Oh, this is old. NM

That's an awful lot of reading into the gender of a person from a thumbnail. Also, women do collect comics too sometimes.

On 8/9/2022 at 8:49 AM, 50 Fiddy said:

That's an awful lot of reading into the gender of a person from a comment.  Also, men do paint their nails sometimes.

I painted my nails black in high school, because that's what Alexi Laiho did. Looks pretty cool while playing guitar.

On 8/6/2022 at 5:59 PM, burnsbabe said:

That's an awful lot of reading into the gender of a person from a thumbnail. Also, women do collect comics too sometimes.

"awful lot of reading..." Ironic.

As I said, and as you missed, "and it may not even be an indication of anything..."

This means I acknowledge the paint may not mean it's a female. Relax.

And if this is a woman who collects comics and paints her nails black, she doesn't know squat about shipping, so I assume it's a non-collector or novice first.

I'm sure that's offensive on some level if someone tries hard enough.

On 8/9/2022 at 12:40 PM, MR SigS said:

As I said, and as you missed, "and it may not even be an indication of anything..."

And if this is a woman who collects comics and paints her nails black, she doesn't know squat about shipping, so I assume it's a non-collector or novice first.

Thats it, I'm offended 

Shut the forums down

On 8/9/2022 at 12:40 PM, MR SigS said:

768407FE-EBFE-4AF0-A5A1-079F18032D74.gif.129dd127d51e8052170837f3e09e72e6.gif