• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2023 at 5:18 PM, Buzzetta said:

Supposedly “pernts” are available and are being tallied and recorded off site.

Supposedly. 

So that’s just a reminder if someone was supposedly keeping tabs over the last couple of years allegedly related to “pernts” 

If they were doing the thing they do they would be doing that. 

:sorry:

On 5/23/2023 at 7:21 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

D2986304-BE5D-4577-A1B8-A3DC53BB7C58.gif.bc8eb6799deaa65971fa65ebbe61bba5.gif

You're in 5th place.   Trailing 4th by 8.

If such a tally was being tallied then you would be tailing fourth place by eight.

Edited by Buzzetta

On 5/23/2023 at 7:29 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

5th place in pernts?

If someone was keeping track I guess you would be. 

On 5/23/2023 at 7:35 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Can I trade my pernts for a prize? 

I will talk to people who know people and if the list is real perhaps at the end of the year there will be an awards ceremony.

Who am I kidding?

If we were doing the thing we do then that would mean we would have to do that thing so we could get the other thing done as well.  That means... awards ceremony. 

On 5/23/2023 at 7:40 PM, Buzzetta said:

I will talk to people who know people and if the list is real perhaps at the end of the year there will be an awards ceremony.

Who am I kidding?

If we were doing the thing we do then that would mean we would have to do that thing so we could get the other thing done as well.  That means... awards ceremony. 

Keep me posted 

Pretty sure this guy joined the system. 

His plan is to cut out most of the spine on an AF15 to remove color touch and send it to CGC for a Blue label. 

Pretty sure it sounds like the making of another detached spine and the inevitable rant about CGC destroying his AF15 . Sound familiar?

On 5/29/2023 at 6:40 PM, Courageous Cat said:

This right here is what is wrong with the hobby. Sure, color touch isn't desirable, but to destroy this book is really a shame. I'm no fan of color touch, but would have no problem owning it. Foolish IMO