• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case anyone here needs a comic collecting "system"....
9 9

592 posts in this topic

This HORRIBLE job could ruin your comic business
  • Dylan Universe Comics <dylan-universe-comics@c.kajabimail.net>
    To:
    Wed, Jul 27 at 7:06 AM

Hey it’s your not so friendly neighborhood Dylan and today I wanna fill you in on a itty-bittty-tiny mistake that could cause you some HUUGEEEE problems.

It could potentially make you a ton of money if weaponized against your competition, or lose you a ton, or even cost you your entire business if you refuse to use it.

I’m talking about a HORRIBLE.. PRESSING.. JOB.

Now imagine this:

You’ve got a contract. 

You “tried” to clean and press the comics the way you watched on some youtube video or inside a free/really really cheap guide. *dumb move that everyone did at least once*

Then you think you’re done.

You’ve left them to cool. Waiting for the client to come pick them up.

But then… you decide to check on them again.

And what do you know… the comic looks like you never even touched it.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2F3LGH15yXQc2UPn0MJSY0_Surprise_is_this_a_meme_yetit_should_be_05f966_3582294.gif&t=1658928701&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c4f-940008017200&sig=7Za33l3ZYlEAmuV2MIohHg--~D

Like it had barely been pressed. It still looks like the same one you started with.

Are you seeing things? Is this some sick f*cking joke?

Naah man. You’ve just experienced total reversion. (not total recall)

Old habits die hard %firstname% and this applies to comics books also.

Some were in a wrinkled bent position for so long that it has become their new normal..

And almost as if they have a mind of their own, they stubbornly revert back.

It doesn’t happen always, but when it does you are screwed. Copper & Modern, YIKES.

This can even happen weeks, months later depending on the comic and how well it was pressed and how well the post pressing protocols were followed initially.

There are some books that came from the alleys of hellfire and refuse to stay put.

Some need much more time and multiple pressings to "stay" and behave.

No problems right, just press it again, using the right methods and you’re golden.

Just make sure it doesn’t happen if you’re pressing a book for a HARD-TO-PLEASE friend, client or a grading company.

At best you look like an amateur and you luckily get a chance to do it again -- properly this time.

Worst case scenario (the one you want to avoid at all costs) is that you look like a FRAUD, a scammer, an incompetent nincompoop.

And if word gets out, your reputation might be ruined. Your business ruined.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FB7doM4NQA2YMf07a3JFh_ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s800-c85.jpg&t=1658928701&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c4f-940008017200&sig=U6SWrJWlKlSce1cIMsk.tg--~D

And even worse you had no freaking idea. You did everything right? WRONG

Your flowing source of income is gone. Poof

All because of an easily preventable mistake.

You can press the comic so well and so thoroughly that reverting back to its former state becomes a non issue-if you follow what you’ll learn in the system.

Those are the kind of pressing skills I teach. 

Thorough, fast and straight to the money.

And if you’re the kind of person who wants to build a strong thriving business, without risking his reputation of a freak accident...

...Then you want to learn the proper pressing methods I teach. 

Not those youtube videos and ridiculously low quality ebooks. I’m teaching the real deal.

The skills that’ll let you wow your customers, keep their business for many months to come, and crush your puny competition.

You can still get it NOW!

Dylan's Comic Book Resources

You can spend weeks trolling online hoping the moneymaking info is correct (because companies just totally absolutely positively wanna give it away for free? WRONG.) or give me less than a hundred bucks and get something that is EXCELLENT. 

Is all your time spent on a gamble worth more less than a risk free hundred bucks?

If you’d rather gamble, this is probably not for you. Please unsubscribe immediately.

-Dylan

Sent by Dylan Universe Comics
    your comic book guide • Great Neck, NY • 11020

On 7/27/2022 at 9:33 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:
    To:

Hey it’s your not so friendly neighborhood Dylan and today I wanna fill you in on a itty-bittty-tiny mistake that could cause you some HUUGEEEE problems.

It could potentially make you a ton of money if weaponized against your competition, or lose you a ton, or even cost you your entire business if you refuse to use it.

Now imagine this:

You’ve got a contract. 

You “tried” to clean and press the comics the way you watched on some youtube video or inside a free/really really cheap guide. *dumb move that everyone did at least once*

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2F3LGH15yXQc2UPn0MJSY0_Surprise_is_this_a_meme_yetit_should_be_05f966_3582294.gif&t=1658928701&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c4f-940008017200&sig=7Za33l3ZYlEAmuV2MIohHg--~D

Like it had barely been pressed. It still looks like the same one you started with.

Some were in a wrinkled bent position for so long that it has become their new normal..

It doesn’t happen always, but when it does you are screwed. Copper & Modern, YIKES.

This can even happen weeks, months later depending on the comic and how well it was pressed and how well the post pressing protocols were followed initially.

There are some books that came from the alleys of hellfire and refuse to stay put.

No problems right, just press it again, using the right methods and you’re golden.

Just make sure it doesn’t happen if you’re pressing a book for a HARD-TO-PLEASE friend, client or a grading company.

At best you look like an amateur and you luckily get a chance to do it again -- properly this time.

Worst case scenario (the one you want to avoid at all costs) is that you look like a FRAUD, a scammer, an incompetent nincompoop.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production.global.ssl.fastly.net%2Fkajabi-storefronts-production%2Fsites%2F101059%2Fimages%2FB7doM4NQA2YMf07a3JFh_ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s800-c85.jpg&t=1658928701&ymreqid=347bc26b-9d8b-e685-1c4f-940008017200&sig=U6SWrJWlKlSce1cIMsk.tg--~D

You can press the comic so well and so thoroughly that reverting back to its former state becomes a non issue-if you follow what you’ll learn in the system.

And if you’re the kind of person who wants to build a strong thriving business, without risking his reputation of a freak accident...

Not those youtube videos and ridiculously low quality ebooks. I’m teaching the real deal.

The skills that’ll let you wow your customers, keep their business for many months to come, and crush your puny competition.

You can spend weeks trolling online hoping the moneymaking info is correct (because companies just totally absolutely positively wanna give it away for free? WRONG.) or give me less than a hundred bucks and get something that is EXCELLENT. 

Is all your time spent on a gamble worth more less than a risk free hundred bucks?

If you’d rather gamble, this is probably not for you. Please unsubscribe immediately.

-Dylan

*cough* AF 15 *cough*

I'm starting a comic book pressing business. For only $20 paid upfront I'll stand on a comic book for 5 minutes. Satisfaction is guaranteed and anyone who is unhappy with the result only pays $19. :facepalm:

On 7/27/2022 at 7:33 AM, BlowUpTheMoon said:
    To:

Now imagine this:

You’ve got a contract. 

-Dylan

"if word gets out, your reputation might be ruined. Your business ruined"

How ironic....

On 7/27/2022 at 11:43 AM, Larryw7 said:

Not listed as an Overstreet advisor in the new edition.

dang

On 7/27/2022 at 12:49 PM, Black_Adam said:

I'm saving my subscription money for the day when some of the more "esteemed" boardies start hawking their own secret systems.

Link

I'll email a coupon for a free Subway sandwich (6 inch) to anyone who prepays for a 10 year subscription.

On 7/30/2022 at 6:19 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Link

I'll email a coupon for a free Subway sandwich (6 inch) to anyone who prepays for a 10 year subscription.

I kept clicking your join button and all I got was a can of whoop butt :sumo:I demand satisfaction

Edited by JC25427N
found a censored word