• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Up charge
4 4

45 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2022 at 10:27 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Guess it depends on the book. 

94qD9EX.jpg.f4b693b61a957a91762bab308f6a4de3.jpg

Nice try with the photoshop.

With your record, we know that book is probably slabbed upside down with the wrong label and a ton of newton rings. :baiting:

On 8/8/2022 at 4:43 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Nice try with the photoshop.

With your record, we know that book is probably slabbed upside down with the wrong label and a tone of newton rings. :baiting:

I didn't use the shop this one, but anyway now we have moved on. 

Now we are looking at cracking this outdated garbage out of its plastic tomb and updating it by adding a brand new limited edition acetate overlay and stapling it to that bad boy. 

"In cash we trust!" 

:flipbait:

On 8/8/2022 at 4:48 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I didn't use the shop this one, but anyway now we have moved on. 

Now we are looking at cracking this outdated garbage out of its plastic tomb and updating it by adding a brand new limited edition acetate overlay and stapling it to that bad boy. 

"In cash we trust!" 

:flipbait:

It's a mislabeled 1st print? I mean it looks it but is that the point?

On 8/8/2022 at 4:51 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's a mislabeled 1st print? I mean it looks it but is that the point?

No originally the OP was upset due to his book(not the UF4 ) getting an upcharge for getting a 9.8 which at the time he didn't say what his book was and I was making a point using the UF4 as an example of it depending on the book as to the value in 9.8 being significantly more and warranting an upcharge.  

On 8/8/2022 at 4:55 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

No originally the OP was upset due to his book(not the UF4 ) getting an upcharge for getting a 9.8 which at the time he didn't say what his book was and I was making a point using the UF4 as an example of it depending on the book as to the value in 9.8 being significantly more and warranting an upcharge.  

Ah but the pic you showed of the 9.8 is the facsimile, which it is, so now I get it

Edited by ADAMANTIUM