• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chris Claremont newbie question
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I sent in 2 books for Chris Claremont to sign back in February, since then I had submitted a few more that seem to be moving along.

The Chris Claremont signature, (who is my favorite) those books are still in 'Received at CCS' status, did something go wrong? Was it signed at all?

Thanks!

On 5/3/2022 at 1:24 PM, DaWolvX said:

Hello All,

I sent in 2 books for Chris Claremont to sign back in February, since then I had submitted a few more that seem to be moving along.

The Chris Claremont signature, (who is my favorite) those books are still in 'Received at CCS' status, did something go wrong? Was it signed at all?

Thanks!

If you submitted with pressing its going to take a really long time, even with the fast track for the private signing.

If the other books were submitted without pressing or submitted not as part of a private signing, that might explain the differences in the time frame.

Many of us are in the same boat.

On 5/3/2022 at 11:19 AM, MarkMoon said:

If you submitted with pressing its going to take a really long time, even with the fast track for the private signing.

If the other books were submitted without pressing or submitted not as part of a private signing, that might explain the differences in the time frame.

Many of us are in the same boat.

On 5/3/2022 at 10:24 AM, DaWolvX said:

Hello All,

Thanks!

With pressing the turnaround time is 8 weeks from signing..I am not exactly sure when he signed but it was probably around beginning of April, I think I saw that someone who didnt have CCS already in G/E/I a couple weeks ago. CGC usually cuts the date off for submissions two weeks before the actual signing...or so I have been told by Mike

Edited by Ed Hanes

found it..so someone posted on current TAT's that their Claremont signing went to GEI on April 23rd (no CCS)...so its a little over two weeks since these books probably went to CCS..so my guess is that sometime in the next week or two they will go to SFG..I am waiting too..I have a Xmen 101 I am really itching to get back

Edited by Ed Hanes

On 5/3/2022 at 12:24 PM, DaWolvX said:

Hello All,

Thanks!

Happy Birthday!!! :banana: 

image.png

I am in the same position (mine are still marked as received at CCS).  In my head, I was expecting these back some time by the fall and hopefully the end of the year at the latest.  I'm excited to get these books back as I sent of a few from the Bedrock of my childhood collection.