• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 4
13 13

290 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2022 at 10:03 PM, kav said:

bah I sent mike my grades for all 4 rounds a month ago.

Wait, are you talking about CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2)?

Cause I just submitted my grades for CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#5)!

On 5/7/2022 at 7:12 PM, Sauce Dog said:

Wait, are you talking about CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2)?

Cause I just submitted my grades for CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#5)!

:pullhair:

On 5/7/2022 at 7:34 PM, Kramerica said:

I can't do anything until I see the updated statings after Round 3. I'm literally at a standstill. I can't even use the restroom.

May be an image of indoor

Okay, my wife is finally asleep with some strong sinus meds...she would get dizzy standing up so needs a lot of rest.  Kind of like what I dealt with back in January.  Not fun.  Tomorrow may be a long day, so I'm going to get my grades in tonight.  No results posted yet for round 3, I presume?  I'm not caught up on that thread...:facepalm:

On 5/7/2022 at 9:28 PM, Galen130 said:

Okay, my wife is finally asleep with some strong sinus meds...she would get dizzy standing up so needs a lot of rest.  Kind of like what I dealt with back in January.  Not fun.  Tomorrow may be a long day, so I'm going to get my grades in tonight.  No results posted yet for round 3, I presume?  I'm not caught up on that thread...:facepalm:

You need to go to Round 3.

On 5/7/2022 at 8:28 PM, Galen130 said:

yes results posted :makepoint:

On 5/7/2022 at 9:28 PM, Galen130 said:

Nevermind...not submitting grades tonight.  Apparently I need sleep too. :cry:

On 5/7/2022 at 10:03 PM, kav said:
On 5/7/2022 at 10:02 PM, Sauce Dog said:

Phhsftttt amateurs, I pm'ed my grades in before I even opened the new thread!

bah I sent mike my grades for all 4 rounds a month ago.

I delivered my grades in person... oh, wait, I already did that one.

On 5/7/2022 at 10:28 PM, Galen130 said:

Sorry y'all don't feel well, hopefully sleep does a double cure. I'll try to settle down while y'all take it easy. Prayers 

On 5/5/2022 at 8:52 AM, CGC Mike said:

:news:   Grades are due by Wednesday May 11 8:00 PM Eastern time   :news:  Good luck!  :wishluck:   The reveal of the actual CGC grades will be posted shortly after the round is closed, with scans of the books in their CGC holders.  The scoring results thread most likely won't be available until the following day.  The next round will most likely be posted within 1 hour after the previous round has ended.  Click on the image to supersize it.  

Because the contest involves only scans, books were chosen with defects present only on the covers; there are no significant defects to the interior pages or interior cover, such as tape, missing parts or brittle pages. No restoration is present either. All defects relevant to the grade should be visible in the scans.  If there is a defect that is not visible, we will try to provide a graders note.  

Please copy this list of books and paste it into our PM, then post your grades on the same line.

Sensation Comics #68

War Action #2

Strange Tales #152

Silver Surfer #1

X-Men #101

Just submitted yet another middle of the pack entry. Good luck to all!

Commenting to bump this and to say...grades in, contest complete. Now we wait until Wednesday. Funny thing is, I don't know my standings so I'm going in blind, lol! Last round was my worst yet, but not horrible. We shall see...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! 🤞🍀🍀🍀

Edited by Supa-Bad-Mofo