• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 4
13 13

290 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2022 at 7:26 PM, trmoore54 said:

point.5 grades off submitted.  Was thinking any score at end of round 4 20 or less is XLNT as that would be 0.5 off on 20 of 20 books.  I'm not going to get there but just sayin' 2c

indeed.  

Well it’s almost that time folks. It’s been a delight participating in this and for sure look forward to the next one. Congrats to the top finishers once complete, ya’ll kicked some butt! Would love to just be in the top 20 by the end of the round, 🤞.

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 5/11/2022 at 11:58 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Ok after the last few rounds and now the emoji I received for this one , I now believe my grading has gone a like like this..

That's insane!  It's like when God wants you dead, but you're such a badass you just won't stay down!

On 5/11/2022 at 9:10 AM, CGC Mike said:

Still waiting on grades from 30 people.  :juggle:

Sorry.

Submitted.

Can't help you with the other 29 people (I can only hope these are people at the top of the charts who have decided to drop out and give the rest of us a chance) lol

Edited by Hudson

On 5/11/2022 at 11:56 AM, Hudson said:

Sorry.

Submitted.

Can't help you with the other 29 people (I can only hope these are people at the top of the charts who have decided to drop out and give the rest of us a chance) lol

jobisdone.jpg.fe876ae00d150c29a7a5e86a2ee445be.jpg