• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Spring Edition (#2) Round 3 Results
2 2

21 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2022 at 9:15 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

27! Always middle of the pack lol 

Funny, I'm actually in 27th place behind the top spot lol. Well, top 3 definitely ain't happening, but it's been a fun ride. Until next year! Overall pretty happy with my grading.

Edited by LDarkseid1

On 5/9/2022 at 11:22 AM, LDarkseid1 said:

Funny, I'm actually in 27th place behind the top spot lol. Well, top 3 definitely ain't happening, but it's been a fun ride. Until next year! Overall pretty happy with my grading.

yes indeed. I can only hope I get more "serious" earlier on next time lol 

I'm wondering, but I hope, that everyone continues out the contest: 1) you never know and 2) to be able to participate in the next (without sitting it out)

Still it's all in fun, is the main thing lol

and to top it off, this is the emoji I got this time haha

:fear:

My sentiments exactly :cheers: 

• Administrator
On 5/9/2022 at 12:24 PM, LordRahl said:

@CGC Mike How are ties broken? It looks like there will be multiple people tying for 3rd and maybe even 2nd.

Nothing is etched in stone yet but, I believe we have 3 extra books we can for a tiebreaker round.  If that isn't enough, we will most likely use Shin's final rankings formula that was used in the Green Eggs contests.

1) Most Cumulative Bullseyes

2) Most Books off by 1 grade

3) Most Books off by 2 grades

4) First Book in order listed to get Bullseye

5) Second Book in order listed to get Bullseye

On 5/9/2022 at 12:24 PM, LordRahl said:

@CGC Mike How are ties broken? It looks like there will be multiple people tying for 3rd and maybe even 2nd.

wait until the chickens hatch!

well done BTW

On 5/9/2022 at 4:29 PM, EricLB said:

Well I fell even further into the pit. I am dead last and not even sharing the position with anyone. I can still go one direction since I am already in last place. 😂

:wishluck:

On 5/9/2022 at 5:29 PM, EricLB said:

Well I fell even further into the pit. I am dead last and not even sharing the position with anyone. I can still go one direction since I am already in last place. 😂

the only way to learn is to persevere

your beatin' the checkenchits who dropped out

And you are right, no where to go but up! I have been falling since a decent first round, only jpez and a few others are happy here

Good on ya' for keepin' on!

On 5/11/2022 at 10:19 AM, Larryw7 said:

My eyes are bad, I can't even see the chart when it's blown up. On the other hand, it's probably best for me not to know. :facepalm:

I'm not sure if it would be viable, but perhaps Mike could upload the actual results spreadsheet to the files area as a protected file so we could view / download it?

https://boards.cgccomics.com/files/category/1-files/

This round was my best (aside from Howard the Duck, as I called it 9.0)

I have only had 3 bullseyes, 5 under graded books and 7 overgraded books. This concerns me as I usually go the other way.....I need to focus more and go back to my old ways. 9.2 on that Batman Annual the one round? 8.5 on the Secret Wars foreign copy? What was I on? Looking back at both, I cannot believe that is what I typed but I did...