• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Angry CGC Calls - Knock it Off!
2 2

110 posts in this topic

I read the title to mean that CGC had been calling Cool Ghoul, getting angry with him, and he was wanting them to stop. 

"Stop sending us your books, Cool Ghoul. What's the matter with you!" :mad:

'Knock it off, CGC, with the angry calls please', I thought Cool Ghoul was saying. 

I believe we as a community should take an oath to treat the fairer sex with the same compassion and care we give to the precious comics which we are so passionate about.

We must bag and board them, and keep them away from direct sunlight!

Spoiler

And please never let Dylan take one into the bathroom

Edited by JC25427N

On 5/9/2022 at 1:15 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:
On 5/9/2022 at 1:10 PM, wisbyron said:

There's a huge difference with a dissatisfied customer and someone who goes to 1 to 100 in literally seconds and threatens someone with potential violence. This is unfortunately what's been happening the past year in many fields.

When did "0 to 60" become "1 to 100"? :devil:

It's in kilometers. 

On 5/9/2022 at 12:10 PM, wisbyron said:

There's a huge difference with a dissatisfied customer and someone who goes to 1 to 100 in literally seconds and threatens someone with potential violence. This is unfortunately what's been happening the past year in many fields.

Perhaps, but it's not the topic of this thread or my reply.

On 5/9/2022 at 1:10 PM, wisbyron said:

Yeah, I went to the doctor's office last week. It's the first time I've seen a "No Weapons Allowed" sign on the door. Kind of makes you wonder what's been going on there...  hm

On 5/9/2022 at 10:19 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I read the title to mean that CGC had been calling Cool Ghoul, getting angry with him, and he was wanting them to stop. 

"Stop sending us your books, Cool Ghoul. What's the matter with you!" :mad:

'Knock it off, CGC, with the angry calls please', I thought Cool Ghoul was saying. 

That might make more sense.

On 5/9/2022 at 12:15 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

you just push the pedal down harder. :) 100 mph gets you there faster than 60 right? 

On 5/9/2022 at 1:28 PM, The Lions Den said:

Yeah, I went to the doctor's office last week. It's the first time I've seen a "No Weapons Allowed" sign on the door. Kind of makes you wonder what's been going on there...  hm

Did they frisk you?

On 5/9/2022 at 11:15 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

In the 99% of the world that went from imperial to metric.

Edited by kimik

I've never done phone customer service and have always been higher in the chain but I have a question for those who have served in the trenches.

I can't imagine discussing your feelings about the job , your dislike of it and how you feel abused by customers is something your supervisors and employees approve of.  It's okay to be disgruntled with your job but when you start expressing your feelings to callers, it's time for a career change. 

Am I wrong?

On 5/9/2022 at 1:15 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

When men say to young females they're about to jump over the counter because their doctor didn't send over a fax yet for their valtrax, and punch the plexiglass for emphasis. That's when.

i wouldn't be too harsh on the poster, I'm just surprised he didn't mention race as well as this seems to reflect the woke culture as a whole.  Returning emails would be the least i could ask for if i had it my way, rather than ignoring them entirely, but hey! thats just me

I have often said that everyone should have to work a year at each of these jobs: 1) customer service or working behind a register, 2) a teacher, and 3) a sports official. I'm sure that there could be more professoins professions that could be added to my list. Working at the these jobs would make people realize that it's not any fun to be screamed at or to have your integrity questioned.

Edited by Math Teacher

On 5/9/2022 at 11:36 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:
On 5/9/2022 at 11:34 AM, kimik said:

In the 99% of the world that went from imperial to metric.

:cry:

No worries. The USA is in good company with Liberia and Myanmar in sticking with the imperial system as former colonies of the British Empire..........:devil: