• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Angry CGC Calls - Knock it Off!
2 2

110 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2022 at 6:05 AM, The Lions Den said:

On the other hand, seeing the absolute dreck of the comic world can lead to prolonged bouts of depression, anxiety and heavy drinking...   :bigsmile:

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my tattooist many years ago after he finished with a drop dead-gorgeous young lady in a business suit/skirt. The curtain was closed as he worked, and I saw no tattoo as she left, so it was obviously in a discreet location. I said it must be an awesome job, and he says, "You know, you'd think so, but for every one that looks like her, there are ten that look like you and me."

Still, that one out of ten :x

Edited by MR SigS
" "

On 5/10/2022 at 10:24 AM, MR SigS said:

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my tattooist many years ago after he finished with a drop dead-gorgeous young lady in a business suit/skirt. The curtain was closed as he worked, and I saw no tattoo as she left, so it was obviously in a discreet location. I said it must be a awesome job, and he says, "You know, you'd think so, but for every one that looks like her, there are ten that look like you and me.

B64421A5-061C-47B6-999B-4EE357008A76.jpeg

On 5/10/2022 at 12:24 PM, MR SigS said:

This reminds me of a conversation I had with my tattooist many years ago after he finished with a drop dead-gorgeous young lady in a business suit/skirt. The curtain was closed as he worked, and I saw no tattoo as she left, so it was obviously in a discreet location. I said it must be a awesome job, and he says, "You know, you'd think so, but for every one that looks like her, there are ten that look like you and me."

It’s kinda like the nude beach.  For the most part, you wish they would put their clothes back on. :sick:

On 5/11/2022 at 2:30 AM, THE_BEYONDER said:

It’s kinda like the nude beach.  For the most part, you wish they would put their clothes back on. :sick:

And not come sit next to you and ask 'are you guys going to be doing anything?'. 

On 5/10/2022 at 12:50 PM, FlyingDonut said:

People shouldn't be tools, that's for sure, but when CGC has TATs measured in years and they continually add private signing events - hey! Daisy Ridley :facepalm: - and are blowing out their services to non-core businesses, I can understand people's frustration.

(buys Rey photo variant cover)

Yes...ridiculous. :bigsmile:

On 5/9/2022 at 1:51 PM, Math Teacher said:

I have often said that everyone should have to work a year at each of these jobs: 1) customer service or working behind a register, 2) a teacher, and 3) a sports official. I'm sure that there could be more professoins professions that could be added to my list. Working at the these jobs would make people realize that it's not any fun to be screamed at or to have your integrity questioned.

I did number 1 for many years.

I now work with the mentally and physically Disabled who are much more pleasant to deal with.

Customer Service Never Again