• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Event Auction #50 is underway!
1 1

12 posts in this topic

ComicConnect’s Event Auction #50 kicks off on Monday May 16th and features over 300 lots of original comic art, including some truly historic pieces from some of the greatest creators in comics history. There’s a great variety from covers to prelims, and everything in between.

Highlights include:

Check out all of the art in the auction here.

On 5/16/2022 at 12:32 PM, Twanj said:

@Micah S., what determines if a lot has 15% buyer's premium added? I noticed it's not across the board but don't see the pattern.

The buyer's premium is up to the particular deal with each consignor, some want it, some don't. Sorry if it causes any confusion.

On 5/17/2022 at 11:10 AM, J.Sid said:

Can you elaborate? 

Not much to say. I won a handful of items in the March auction that have yet to ship. The team is always quick to respond and I have no doubt they will get the items out, but logistics is where things tend to fall apart with ComicConnect. I have had orders go flawlessly and orders with a missing house number. Some show up days after an auction ends, and some aren't shipped two months later. It hasn't stopped me from doing business with them, but it's always something to take into account.    

On 5/16/2022 at 9:30 PM, J.Sid said:

image.png.5b7cbb68ac8b325879818398e0f9e8e5.png

There is currently an ongoing negotiation over ownership of the 2 Miller pieces, we felt that the best thing to do was to pull the pieces from the auction until the issue is resolved. We apologize to any collectors who were looking forward to bidding on these incredible pieces and hope to be able to offer them soon.