• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bowling Green Ky Comic and Toy show May 28`th and 29`th

8 posts in this topic

On 5/19/2022 at 9:46 AM, Azkaban said:

only $10.00 admission, I'll be setup with another boardie come on out and get some great deals

Do you have a list of the other vendors that will attending the show, I couldn’t seem to find one online?

On 5/27/2022 at 2:27 PM, Mucheee1 said:

Do you have a list of the other vendors that will attending the show, I couldn’t seem to find one online?

Underwood comics, mike bray comics, aj comics, comic city, mirror comics, dna comics, and more. Funko pop vendors, anime toy vendors, action figures, authors, all types!

On 5/27/2022 at 3:40 PM, Azkaban said:

Underwood comics, mike bray comics, aj comics, comic city, mirror comics, dna comics, and more. Funko pop vendors, anime toy vendors, action figures, authors, all types!

Awesome, thanks for the info. Should be a great show.

On 5/27/2022 at 5:57 PM, Mucheee1 said:

Awesome, thanks for the info. Should be a great show.

anyone that's going to be in the area tomorrow or Sunday stop by say hi and introduce yourself I'll give you the boardie discount (thumbsu Just ask @F For Fake 

I'll be set up with a fellow boardie under Two Old Dogs Comics

Edited by Azkaban

I took a very large pile of books(like 150) out of that show and was out by 12pm.  I think there was like 8 comic dealers? I personally prefer more, but there was volume for me.  There were a couple of dealers who I didn't buy anything from because I didn't have time to figure out how they priced their books and maybe 1 that just didn't have comics I was interested due to prices being very high. Also got to visit the Archives and bought a ton there as well.

On 5/27/2022 at 11:35 PM, Azkaban said:

anyone that's going to be in the area tomorrow or Sunday stop by say hi and introduce yourself I'll give you the boardie discount (thumbsu Just ask @F For Fake 

I'll be set up with a fellow boardie under Two Old Dogs Comics

Wish I could make it. As expected, we’re at the lake this weekend, and the wife isn’t looking to make any road trips. Bah!

Anyway, all boardies who can should meet up with Az, he’s an A+ dude and will take care of you!