• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Status on Standard Submission

10 posts in this topic

Hello my standard order was received 5/19 and it has "scheduled for grading" status . I was wondering if everything is ok with my order? . I am asking because my previous standard order was a bit faster 

My order is CGC4197352103

Thank you for your time

On 6/6/2022 at 8:13 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Your order is here and in process.  Right now, Standard is running about 15 business days.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com)  You should see that finishing up within the next week or so.

Thank you!

Hello my standard submission has still no movement (scheduled for grading) , its been 26 business days since it was received

• Administrator

Hello!

We apologize for this inconvenience. I have informed our team to locate this submission and rush it through the system. Thank you for letting us know and for your patience. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 6/28/2022 at 11:16 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello!

We apologize for this inconvenience. I have informed our team to locate this submission and rush it through the system. Thank you for letting us know and for your patience. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Thank you for your reply. Can you confirm my submission was located?

• Administrator

Hi, they are looking for the order now. It may take some time as it was most likely put in with the wrong tier so it is going to take some time to locate and get it moving.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

On 6/30/2022 at 9:12 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, they are looking for the order now. It may take some time as it was most likely put in with the wrong tier so it is going to take some time to locate and get it moving.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

Jennifer thank you for your answer , its been one week since your reply. Any news? the status of my submission is stil as "Scheduled for grading"

• Administrator

Hello Mijael,

I am very sorry for the delay.  We are still working on finding your order for you. We will rush this through as soon as it is located. We do apologize for the situation and any inconvenience it has caused.