• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large Sale of wide ranging books. <CLOSED>
6 6

294 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #64, 1967. Solid, complete, flat. Cover soiling back and front is the biggest issue for how this one presents. Some minor spine wear, a couple small corner creases, blunted corners. I think it's a 5.0.

$20

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Fantastic Four #71, 1968. Average wear, with spine wear, surface wear, some distributor ink (?) at the top front, stain on the back top. I have it at 4.5. Seems better, but I think the accumulation is the issue instead of a major issue or two.

$11

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

I have dragged this one out long enough, and can't seem to string together much time to get things listed. I am going to call it quits on listing books. I will send out invoices for the business to this point. I am going to leave the thread open for another couple days to let any stragglers come in. Happy to field offers if you have them.