• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to Two

163 posts in this topic

Alright, I'm running late on this thread - but I want some stars too. laugh.gif

Everybody else has like 75, 100 or more ratings, I got next to nothing.

C'mon people show some love (but not the one star kind of love).

I just gave you and every (I think) comic guy that posted to this thread 5 stars (if I haven’t already rated them). More armor for "the rumble". Good luck and God speed gentlemen. (I just watched Black Hawk Down again so I'm in the mood for blood.)

Feel the love, boys. We have a common enemy so all the petty squabbles of the past are forgotten! We're going to get viciously clever on their posteriors! Boo-yah!

-- Joanna

Khaos, you mistake me for another. I won't be participating in the Easter massacre. I'm far too well-behaved. And if you think I have an alias to do it, you'd be correct -- MISTAKEN! Of course I meant mistaken. Now, I'll hear no more about it. I can root on the troops without donning a hat with horns -- WIG, I meant wig -- and going after coinees. I'll be here on the homefront, baking a sword -- PIE, a pie, baking a pie. No one bakes swords, that would silly. Why would you even connect me with a weapon of war? I'm far too genteel.

-- Joanna

Say Joanna, could you maybe bake a weapon-of-mass-coinee-destruction-apple-lattice pie? I'd like to serve it a la mode to our friends upstairs... I was thinking I would ride it straight down their throats so I can be there for every single small moment of their... enjoyment?

According to one thread I read in the coinee forum (yes, I'm busy posting up there now), a really significant crack (and you have to admit, this one is significant) makes it worth more. Kind of like a hooker. If you can land one with a great big rock of crack, she's worth more than one without any, because she might share.

Helga

HO! MOTHER OF ALL THINGS BIG & SMALL...!

I threw 5 stars at that avatar just to keep some distance from it!!!

I'll be the comics' "Star Nurse" for any after-party casualties, unless someone desperately needs a "fix" before-hand?

But I ain't wearin' no skirt (no matter how much greggy pleads). shocked.gif

Rick