• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20 years in the making of my framed Marvel Value Stamp collection

34 posts in this topic

On 6/20/2022 at 2:42 PM, CJ Design said:

Good idea...I already cut the Wolverine figure out. ✂✂✂✂

(worship)

On 6/20/2022 at 3:03 PM, kav said:

I'm meticulously cuttin the value stamp out of my Hulk 181 immediately!!

I checked the Shanna the She-Devil stamp in my full book and it definitely came from a Hulk 181. The Cyclops stamp (#67) also came out of a Hulk 180.

Congratulations on your collection and the presentation is beautiful. I always hold my breath when I’m changing bags and I check to see if the bronze Marvels I’ve acquired over the years will be mutilated.  Sadly, too many are. Never into that kinky stuff myself. 

4828C6F8-CAC3-49F9-BB38-85567F9A121F.jpeg

On 6/21/2022 at 5:39 AM, ThothAmon said:

Congratulations on your collection and the presentation is beautiful. I always hold my breath when I’m changing bags and I check to see if the bronze Marvels I’ve acquired over the years will be mutilated.  Sadly, too many are. Never into that kinky stuff myself. 

4828C6F8-CAC3-49F9-BB38-85567F9A121F.jpeg

Saw quite a few of these while looking through books to acquire a complete set of uncut.

On 6/21/2022 at 6:20 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

Like the trading cards in the 90's? Interesting. I thought maybe you turned them in and got something lame.

You could order the booklet from Marvel to put the clipped stamps into. If you ordered a booklet it also came with this hideous Spiderman poster which is hard to find.

s-l500.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

On 6/20/2022 at 5:11 PM, Artboy99 said:

I checked the Shanna the She-Devil stamp in my full book and it definitely came from a Hulk 181. The Cyclops stamp (#67) also came out of a Hulk 180.

Shanna was also in Astonishing Tales 23...the Fing Fang Foom issue.