• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM hulk 181
3 3

17 posts in this topic

I'm 7.0±0.5. Lower side as is, upper side depending how well the back cleans up with C&P. I got mine back recently at a 6.5.We could go back and forth about the differences in spine wear, I think yours is nicer. So the difference are the top edge (ink loss) and the grime. I *think* mine was cleaner before going to C&P, but I did not photograph. I can see a max of 8.0 b/c some of my stuff in this range came back higher than I expected. Nice copy

I’m going to be wild and say that this might pull an 8.0 after cleaning.  Doesn’t look like much of an issue to remove the scuzz from the rear cover, and I suspect that dark spot on the L in Hulk might scrape off easily.   Not much to be done with the cancellation ink at the top, unfortunately.  A bit of cleaning and that book would make anyone’s day at any rate.  

Edited by Sillydiabetic

5.5 I think the stain on the back cover BLHC is a water stain, and can't be cleaned. This is not a book that can easily be graded with photos so it doesn't surprise me that the grades are all over the map. Great book regardless.