• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Over Charged
1 1

11 posts in this topic

It appears I was charged the full amount for this order. I wrote on the order to apply my credits. What do I do now?

Submission #4070689
Order #: CGC9667745047
Received: 5/25/22

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that!   I will send this information over to our accounting department to check that and if your credit was not applied, we will make that adjustment for you and credit back any overpayment.  Thank you!

Do you know how long it will be before I hear something? I was hoping to have an adjustment before I had to pay my CC bill.

The invoice was $228 and I think I have $165 credit that would apply.

Thanks

On 7/6/2022 at 8:04 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that!   I will send this information over to our accounting department to check that and if your credit was not applied, we will make that adjustment for you and credit back any overpayment.  Thank you!

Spoke with Becky in accounting on 7/12 who said to give it 48 hours and check. No credit back to card yet.

On 7/18/2022 at 8:10 AM, MattM CS said:

@WDBill 

Hello! We apologize for the delay. I have processed this refund. It will show back on your card shortly. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

I received a refund of $30 today. Can someone give me some detail as to why $30? I thought it should have been more.

The invoice and charge to my CC was $228 and I think I have $165 credit that would apply.

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello again! We are showing the $165 credits were first applied to invoice 3863688 and the remaining amount was $30. Please see the below breakdown.

Grading Fees: $90

Handling Fees:$5

Shipping Fees: $40

Total: $135

$165 credits - $135 = $30

On 7/21/2022 at 8:18 AM, CMatthews said:

Hello again! We are showing the $165 credits were first applied to invoice 3863688 and the remaining amount was $30. Please see the below breakdown.

Grading Fees: $90

Handling Fees:$5

Shipping Fees: $40

Total: $135

$165 credits - $135 = $30

That is strange. 3863688 was sent in way back in 4/2021 and just completed 6/2022 before I even ask about this charge. I also thought the credit is applied to GRADING charges only.  I will go back and pull all my invoices and credit card statements to verify everything.

When is CGC getting this new and improved tracking system I keep hearing about so you can track past 8 months. I have several other shipments sent in over a year ago that makes it hard for me to keep up with.

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello!

We recently updated our policy so that membership credits can be applied to all fees. As for the submission tracking feature, we are working on a solution to the issue and hope to resolve it soon; however, there is no timeline currently when it will roll out. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. 

CGC really, really needs to be more transparent with its invoicing.  I would love to hear that there are plans to update the member account page to show a detailed history of credits and debits.  This would eliminate the mystery of "was my credit applied?  How much of my credit do I have left?" which we hear all the time regarding membership renewal credits.