• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations, Jeffreykli!!!

33 posts in this topic

In just 6 short hours from now, Jeff will wed his beloved fiancée, Melissa. Their impending marriage is already off to a fine start – his wedding gift from Melissa was a CGC 8.0 copy of Human Torch #20!

Please join me in wishing them the best of luck and happiness in their new life together!!! yay.gif

Pictures to follow...

In just 6 short hours from now, Jeff will wed his beloved fiancée, Melissa. Their marriage is certain to be off to a fine start – his wedding gift from Melissa was a CGC 8.0 copy of Human Torch #20!

Congratulations...what a woman...a girl that gives comics as pressies is my kind of totty! thumbsup2.gif

In just 6 short hours from now, Jeff will wed his beloved fiancée, Melissa. Their impending marriage is already off to a fine start – his wedding gift from Melissa was a CGC 8.0 copy of Human Torch #20!

Please join me in wishing them the best of luck and happiness in their new life together!!! yay.gif

Pictures to follow...

Congratulations and ......Does she have a sister?

Thanks everyone! I now know why FFB was checking the boards...it gives him something to do while waiting for the big moment.

Obviously I'm a little preoccupied to scan the Human Torch #20, but thanks to Jimm94 for guiding Melissa into the right purchase. It's a fantastic book, and I'm proud to (soon) be married to her!

No honeymoon right away for us, but we plan to go back to Paris in January. Goldust...we might stop over in London for a night or two.

Jeff

Thanks everyone! I now know why FFB was checking the boards...it gives him something to do while waiting for the big moment.

Obviously I'm a little preoccupied to scan the Human Torch #20, but thanks to Jimm94 for guiding Melissa into the right purchase. It's a fantastic book, and I'm proud to (soon) be married to her!

No honeymoon right away for us, but we plan to go back to Paris in January. Goldust...we might stop over in London for a night or two.

Jeff

1) Never mind the Human Torch 20 (although it's a fantastic gift) post a few scans of the ceremony if you've got the time.

2) Give me a shout when you're on your way to London!!

Just got off the phone with the girls, who are puttin' on the final touches! See you guys there shortly! flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

Congrats to you and your lovely bride! Smart, attractive, AND a great cook! thumbsup2.gif

Uh, that would be Melissa 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Pictures to follow...

What's up with the West Coast Comics Mafia? All you guys seem to be getting hitched. When's jbud's turn? grin.gif

Congrats... thumbsup2.gif

Jim