• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Comic Convention 2023 ( CalComicCon )
4 4

146 posts in this topic

On 2/9/2023 at 1:40 PM, TerrysComics said:
On 2/7/2023 at 9:19 PM, woowoo said:

Woo Woo says What's up @BitterOldMan glad you had a great time. I see you at Berkely next time:banana:.

What you are saying @TerrysComicsits blank.

How you are doing buddy. still mad I never went 11k on your Superman 1 at WonderCon late 90s. I offered you 10k cash and you said No who does that. (shrug). I hate going to conventions now and finding nothing good I love the big books and your show looks to have them. I will see you at Berkely also I hope just bring me good golden age keys.:preach:

On 2/9/2023 at 9:55 PM, woowoo said:

What you are saying @TerrysComicsits blank.

How you are doing buddy. still mad I never went 11k on your Superman 1 at WonderCon late 90s. I offered you 10k cash and you said No who does that. (shrug). I hate going to conventions now and finding nothing good I love the big books and your show looks to have them. I will see you at Berkely also I hope just bring me good golden age keys.:preach:

Blank, like my thoughts.