• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comicpalooza 2022 Journal.

8 posts in this topic

Have A good one for what I presume will be day 2 and 3 :headbang:

Try for some pics! Glad the stomach is better, and that is good the refunds will be prompt!

Great write up @BabaLament, I went last year to Comicpalooza and really wanted to this year but unfortunately COVID struck last week and I was not risking it (even being after the infectious window).

Sucks about Starr, he was one of 3 I would have wanted to meet there.  The others being Terry Crews and Michael Shanks.

I know some great artists that did or have attended, you should check out Ken Salinas, Chris Oz Fulton, David Sanchez, and Mclain McGuire. 

Ken has his own style, VooDoodz, which would be pretty dope in an ASM 300 swipe imo.  Chris is all about horror, so take your pick there I bet ya'll could come up with something.  Sanchez, man he is the KING of black and white charcoal coloring looking real.  And Mclain has been around forever and just an all around good dude.

Like others said great write up. I was there Saturday and i was surprised at the lack of comic talent there. I know Jock was the headliner but no classic creators as they have had in the past. Big thanks to @Bubbagump for saving my weekend from being a total bust. I was able to add another 9.8 ASM McSpidey to help me get closer to completing  that run. Thanks Rick!