• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazon Prime's FALLOUT series starring Walton Goggins (4/12/24)
1 1

93 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2024 at 9:15 PM, Poutine said:

Dunno about that, found a lot of skeletons in those 

That was my point exactly and even those had air filtration. 

Those things weren't designed for long term use. No food , water, "facilities " and no radiation protection.  Although the inside said to for the radiation to clear with no way to determine if it had. 

These are meant as storm shelters, but to me seem more akin to coffins.  It gets trapped under debris and they can't get to you before food, water , or even fresh air . 

With iconic roles in “Twin Peaks,” “Sex and the City” and the original “Dune,” over a 40-year career Kyle MacLachlan has established himself as both a chameleon and an on-screen legend.

So it’s no surprise that in the same week he’s launching his latest project – Prime Video’s adaptation of blockbuster video game franchise “Fallout” – he’s also the recipient of the Canal+ Icon award at Canneseries in France, where he’s giving a masterclass about his storied career.

To prepare for the masterclass, MacLachlan admitted he’d been watching YouTube videos of previous editions. “It looks like it’s more of an interview [than a class] that will go into some depth about my process, what I do and how I approach something,” he tells Variety ahead of the session on a stopover in London, where he joined the rest of the “Fallout” cast and creative 

On 4/9/2024 at 12:19 AM, s-man said:

Thanks for posting this.

Prime Video has announced that "Fallout," adapted from the retro-futuristic video game franchise of the same name, will premiere all eight episodes on April 10 at 6 p.m. PT. The special release includes a live global fan premiere of the first episode, where viewers worldwide can choose their faction and interact with other fans via a live chat function.