• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee Signing date
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I believe the date the books have to be received by is the 24th which is a Sunday. Seems like an odd day to select

my books are scheduled to be delivered on the 23rd however knowing usps they might not arrive until the 25th. Is this going to be an issue if this should occur?

• Administrator

@Dimez Our teams will do everything we can to receive this into the system for this signing. Because it was not delivered until the next day, there should be no problem for this to be received into the system. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

I have a similar question. I submitted 2 books that were marked delivered on Tuesday, 7/19. They have not been added to "My Submissions". However, since they were received before the cutoff date, they are still good to be signed, correct?

Sorry to piggyback on this thread but does this also apply for show drop offs? I turned in a book at SDCC - booth personnel said it would be fine.  It won't technically be at Sarasota office by the cutoff date, but was "received" and dated by CGC on the packing slip.

Edited by Lady Death Footstool

• Administrator
On 7/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, Lady Death Footstool said:

Sorry to piggyback on this thread but does this also apply for show drop offs? I turned in a book at SDCC - booth personnel said it would be fine.  It won't technically be at Sarasota office by the cutoff date, but was "received" and dated by CGC on the packing slip.

Hello! Yes it does apply for show drop offs. For this specific signing the cut off date was 7/24. Although our office is not open on the weekends, customers could drop the books off at our booth by the end of that day and it still be accepted for that signing. Let us know if you have any other questions!