• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I press these?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I sent 7 to CGC and did not request a pressing. However, I'm second guessing myself.

I have zero experience with cleaning, pressing, and grading. So I'm wondering 1) Can I; 2) Should I request to have these pressed?

Thanks y'all

ASM and his amazing friends #1 Front.jpg

ASM and his amazing friends #1 Back.jpg

Devil Dinosaur #1 Front.jpg

Devil Dinosaur #1 Back.jpg

Ms. Marvel #16b Front.jpg

Ms. Marvel #16b Back.jpg

Power Rangers #4 Front.jpg

Power Rangers #4 Back.jpg

You'll need to call customer service but I'm pretty sure that you can not add services once the books are in their possession.

As far as pressing goes, there are boards members with more experience who can give you a better idea of what to possibly expect but I can see some improvement is possible although the cost of grading will barely cover the value of some of these books. It all depends on why you're having them graded.

You can post these on Hey buddy, can you spare a grade? to get an idea from some knowledgeable folks.

Edited by jokiing

On 7/29/2022 at 3:11 PM, King Farce said:

In transit to...

Unless the OP arrives at CGC and convinces the mail carrier to give him the books he submitted, they will be in CGC's possession.  So, technically, if they are already mailed, they are in CGC's possession.