• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Summer Edition (#3) Round #3
11 11

240 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, flashlites said:

Oh God! do I submit the grades I came up with yesterday? Or do I look at them again tonight now and really, really overthink things!!??

giphy.gif

I read today that there were hopes to lessen the nicotine put in cigarettes. I've wanted this to happen a long time, but kind of wish that I hadn't read it so I wouldn't have known if it happens. Hardest thing for me to quit, but if'n I have no choice the darn tootin' it'll help 😂 cigaro

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/3/2022 at 7:47 AM, Point Five said:

I got the Crossed Fingers of Death (CFOD) from Mike.  :wishluck: 

I should get around to submitting my results for Round 3...:tonofbricks:

Sent mine in yesterday and I can't believe what I graded a couple of these at. I'm thinking anyone that got a :wishluck: (including me) in the immortal words uttered by no other than C3PO... "we're doomed". :cry:

Then again, maybe Mike's just trying to be nice?

On 8/3/2022 at 3:00 PM, ninanina said:

Sent mine in yesterday and I can't believe what I graded a couple of these at. I'm thinking anyone that got a :wishluck: (including me) in the immortal words uttered by no other than C3PO... "we're doomed". :cry:

Then again, maybe Mike's just trying to be nice?

Mike is pretty nice.  But then again no one wants to see the crossed fingers of doom.