• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 CGC Grading Contest Season 1 Summer Edition (#3) Round #4
11 11

198 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 8/8/2022 at 10:34 PM, flashlites said:

Was there a need for a tie breaker? I like to play along for those books too :cloud9: Love these grading contests, really helps keep me sharp.

We will all find out when the results are posted.  

Wow - I now know why you do not grade books in 2 minutes via a cell phone.  I wanted to make sure to get grades in each round but my grades this round just stunk.  Congrats to those that did well this round.

On 8/9/2022 at 10:50 PM, 1Cool said:

Wow - I now know why you do not grade books in 2 minutes via a cell phone.  I wanted to make sure to get grades in each round but my grades this round just stunk.  Congrats to those that did well this round.

That was going to be my next strategy if we had a round five. 

On 8/9/2022 at 8:50 AM, 1Cool said:

I wish I had the excuse of just using my cell phone.  I just screwed up this round all on my own.

On 8/9/2022 at 12:13 PM, toro said:

I wish I had the excuse of just using my cell phone.  I just screwed up this round all on my own.

You have won so many already lol. Youre the GOAT of these contests! ^^

• Administrator

Just a slight delay for the results.  There were 2 spreadsheets, with grades added to both of them.  I had to make sure everyone was included on the main one.  Just waiting for CGC to give me the results and spread.  

On 8/9/2022 at 1:12 PM, toro said:

My eyes aren't what they used to be and I stayed past my prime.  I'm the Washington Wizards MJ of grading contests.

But everyone remembers Chicago. I have had my butt kicked by you many times, I'm like Isaiah Thomas. 

On 8/9/2022 at 12:46 PM, Old Fashion PB and J said:
On 8/9/2022 at 12:12 PM, toro said:

My eyes aren't what they used to be and I stayed past my prime.  I'm the Washington Wizards MJ of grading contests.

But everyone remembers Chicago. I have had my butt kicked by you many times, I'm like Isaiah Thomas. 

I believe it was Isaiah Thomas that visited my private school in the late 80's and gave me an autograph. Just struck me that you would use that specific player as an example lol edit odd what jogs my memory back to the 80's campaign 😂

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 8/9/2022 at 1:02 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I believe it was Isaiah Thomas that visited my private school in the late 80's and gave me an autograph. Just struck me that you would use that specific player as an example lol 

Ah nevermind it was Isaiah Robertson 😂

doh! edit i'm having deja vu I must have had this epiphany before lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM