• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 Variant Drama
25 25

4,556 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2022 at 4:17 PM, Ron C. said:

This was quite a nice submission (from a FB post).

Black Flag.jpg

:fourleafclover:

Quoting for future reference. 

EDIT: Also, seems the turn around times have vastly improved over the weekend. Went from over a year to a weekend. Not bad. 

Edited by deadleg

On 8/10/2022 at 6:00 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Head presser 

Ahhhh! That makes sense. He seemed pretty knowledgeable about that way back in 2014 or so. I think that’s probably the last time I talked with him on the boards. 
Well, good on him. I always liked Dice.

On 8/10/2022 at 8:07 PM, deadleg said:

I hate to say this out loud so I'm putting it in spoiler text. 

Hide contents

Inside job?

All of the 9.9s and 10s of three different convention "variants" on one invoice to one person. Yup, sounds right.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:07 AM, deadleg said:

I hate to say this out loud so I'm putting it in spoiler text. 

Hide contents

Inside job?

When join  all the dots  of how  everything went down this has all the optics  of multiple parties through the food chain  conspiring  to take a gamble for quick buck ( including gambling integrity )

They may have got the $ but now game is on to try claw back whatever integrity they can  ( and doing very poorly currently) 

On 8/10/2022 at 8:13 PM, MGH said:

When join  all the dots  of how  everything went down this has all the optics  of multiple parties through the food chain  conspiring  to take a gamble for quick buck ( including gambling integrity )

They may have got the $ but now game is on to try claw back whatever integrity they can  ( and doing very poorly currently) 

"...but it was my integrity that was important. Is that so selfish? It sells for so little, but it's all we have left in this place. It is the very last inch of us...but within that inch we are free.”

-bc