• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Boston - My Full Report
1 1

69 posts in this topic

I went to Boston Fan Expo in 2019 and wasn't impressed. Seems like not much has changed so I'll stick to the smaller local shows. 

I actually like these kind of cons as it has a nice mixture of nerdy stuff to satisfy all my desires.. it’s nice to see other people enjoying this culture.. maybe I’m not old enough lol.

Although I do like and still do a lot of my comic shopping/bidding online from my couch…  but there’s just an excitement you feel and energy you get going to a larger con with tons of other stuff to see. Maybe I’m not old enough to complain yet haha just kidding… 

but com’ on fudge… like fudge who doesn’t like some sweet sugar rush creamy goodness while running around the convention… *** note has to have some maple syrup.. got to keep it Canadian.. eh!!! 

On 8/12/2022 at 7:10 PM, Ryan. said:

There were more booths selling potions and potion-related accessories than booths selling comics. I don't know exactly what these potions were meant for. Healing and invisibility I'm assuming. 

One end-of-aisle booth sold fudge. Just fudge. Yup.

What?  No magic beans?!!  :insane:

On 8/16/2022 at 4:50 PM, Robot Man said:

Guess I’m old. To me, Black Flag is a punk band with Henry Rollins as the front man…(shrug)

I got it. Sure Jimmers did too if he’s reading.

On 8/16/2022 at 7:45 AM, SOTIcollector said:

To activate the badge, I had to open my phone, navigate to a URL or scan a QR code, and then enter the 14-character alphanumeric code that was on my badge

i would have never been able to figure that out ,