• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recording submission opening?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Reason why I ask: I sent in a 1st print Ultimate Fallout 4, and I was sent back a SECOND Print. I’m just really hoping that someone is going to be able to track down where my book went. It had to be in receiving or at CCS, because when it got to Grading, that’s when it was labeled as a “second print.”

I was hoping that there was video of the receiving, to maybe help find my book.

I have indeed.  In fact, I contacted Customer Service BEFORE it was even shipped.  When it was in Grading/Quality Control, I noticed that CGC had labeled it a second print.  I emailed immediately, and as it was a Friday evening, I followed up with a call on the following monday.  They assured me they would look into it.  So they had the verification team "investigate" and they shipped it.  Then I get an email saying "We have verified that it is a second print."

Except I didn't send a second print.  So emailing/calling Customer service did not prevent them from sending the wrong book, as it should have.  And now that I have the wrong book, I've been emailing and calling every 3 days or so.  Customer Service tells me that they're still waiting on a response.  

I have a picture of my first print, yes.  I also have a picture of the second print I received.  Not that that would "prove" anything.  I could have pulled those pics from anywhere.  Hence, the reason for this topic.  I was hoping that CGC would have photographic or video evidence of them opening my submission.

I did send my pics to the Customer Service folks.